Where does boojee ship to?
We currently ship everywhere in the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
We hope to soon be able to serve and ship internationally.
How long does it take boojee to ship?
Orders are processed within 24-48 hours. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or a holiday Monday will be processed on the next business day. Time in transit does not include processing times.
Shipping generally takes 3-5 business days. You may experience longer delivery times when shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico.
If you need an order expedited, email us we can probably help.
How much does shipping cost?
Orders up to $59.99 = $10.00 Standard Shipping
Orders over $60.00 = Free Standard Shipping
Refill orders come with Free Standard Shipping
My tracking number is not working
Allow up to 24 hours for package tracking updates as the carrier processes it after pickup from our warehouse. Should any issues persist after 48 hours, please reach out to us for assistance.
I entered the wrong shipping address! Can I change it?
Regrettably, we are unable to modify the shipping address after an order is placed due to the automated nature of our fulfillment process which doesn't permit address alterations.
Please try to contact the shipper directly for shipping address alterations post-order placement. Any address change requests sent to our Helpdesk will be directed back to this FAQ.
What is boojee's return policy?
We accept returns/exchanges on items that are in their original, unused, unopened, or unworn condition along with all packaging.
All returns must be processed within 30 days of receiving the order. Please email email@example.com with your order number (found on your order confirmation email) to initiate a return or exchange.
Should you choose to return an item, you will be reponsible for the cost of the original shipping, any duties, taxes, customs charges, and return shipping, all of which will be deducted from your refund. This also applies to international customers, but for exchanges, US domestic customers are provided a free return label.
Refunds will be processed within 10 business days upon return acceptance, and a notification will be sent via email. Consult with your credit card issuer regarding refund timelines. Exchanges will be shipped subject to item availability.
Returns/exchanges may be refused if they fail to meet our terms, in which case the package will be returned to you at your expense and without refund.
Used or worn items are ineligible for refunds or exchanges
How can I modify my boojee order?
If you made the wrong choice regarding an item, we aren’t able to edit orders once they are placed. We would need to cancel and ask you to replace the order. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if that is the case.
I forgot to apply my discount code. Is it too late?
Email us at email@example.com and we are happy to retroactively apply that in our backend.
Can I leave a gift message?
We are currently working on implementing gift messages. Until then, please note that all our packages are delivered without receipts or pricing details, and are tastefully wrapped, presenting each order as a gift. We suggest informing your recipient in advance to expect a package, as our packages don't include a packing list.
How can I check the status of my boojee order?
You can view order status on your Account page, which will be updated as soon as you are charged for your shipment and again once your order ships.
What is the best way to place a large order (e.g. outfitting a home, wedding, corporate gifting, etc)?
We welcome large orders. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product & Safety
How clean are your candles?
Our candles are crafted in partnership with premier global fragrance houses and designed to burn cleanly and safely. They contain a blend of natural and safe synthetic ingredients, meeting the strict safety standards and rigorous IFRA testing. Our fragrances are paraben and phthalate-free. We're committed to cruelty-free practices and our formulas exclude harmful substances such as Sulfates SLS and SLES, formaldehydes, mineral oil, and a myriad of others, including animal-derived ingredients and BPA.
Our candles feature a proprietary natural wax blend, embodying vegan and cruelty-free standards, and are completely free of paraffin. They contain a braided 100% natural, non-bleached lead-free, cotton wick.
How strong are boojee's scented candles?
Scent is very personal and so is the interpratation of it. Our scented candles showcase varying strengths of fragrance depending on the specific scent. Personal olfactory perceptions can also lead to unique experiences with the same scent.
Despite these nuances, our overarching aim is to create candles whose fragrances have the potency to pleasantly permeate a reasonably sized room.
We welcome your feedback and opinion on the performance of our scented candles. Please email us at: email@example.com
Where are boojee products made?
Our candles and fine fragrance are manufactured here in the United States.The majority of our packaging is also made locally.
Our ceramic vessels are handmade in China.
What is the safest and best way to burn a boojee candle?
Before burning a boojee scented candle refill, please be sure to follow the instructions on both the refill cup packaging and bottom of the vessel.
Also, see our 'Candle Care' page for further safety instructions and tips on how to best clean and prepare your vessel for a new refill.
Below are some additional safety tips:
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch before each burn to prevent uneven burning, dripping, or flaring. Find more information here.
- Position the candle away from drafts, vents, or air currents to avoid rapid, uneven burning or sooting.
- Aim for a 3 hour burn time each time you light the candle for an even burn. Don't forget to trim the wick before each use.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended or burning while asleep. Extinguish all candles before leaving the room or going to bed.
- Avoid touching or moving a lit candle, especially when the wax is liquid.
- Stop burning a candle when only approximately 1/2 inch of wax remains in the vessel for safety (time to clean and refill).
- Maintain a distance of at least three inches between multiple burning candles.
- If a candle flame gets too high or flickers frequently, extinguish the candle. Let it cool, trim the wick, and check for drafts before relighting.
- Exercise extra caution when burning candles during a power outage. Opt for safer light sources like battery-powered flashlights.
- Keep candles away from anything flammable including furniture, curtains, bedding, books, paper, and decorations.
- Keep lit candles out of reach of children, pets, or anything that might knock them over.
- If available, use a candle snuffer to safely extinguish candles without splattering hot wax.
- Never use water to put out a candle.
- Ensure your candle is completely extinguished, with no glow from the wick ember, before leaving the room.
- Do not touch or move the candle until it has cooled completely.